My apologies, first, because I received this nomination a week or so back, and I am just now getting around to posting! I have just been swamped with a few other things…but I am back now! 🙂
I have been nominated for a second time for the One Lovely Blog Award by Wanderlust. I am so honored to receive this twice when I am so new at all of this blogging. It’s so sweet that you think my blog could be One Lovely Blog. Thank you so much! I will try not to be redundant in my “facts” from the previous award posts, unless it’s just “really good stuff” that I think you might enjoy… 🙂
Here are the rules for One Lovely Blog:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Include seven facts about yourself
- Nominate around 15 other bloggers and let them know about the award (their About page is a good place!)
- Follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already!)
7 Facts About Me:
- I love Fall and Winter, even though, I am a very cold-natured person.
- I love being a BoyMom! (read more about this, here.)
- Sometimes, when I blog, I stay up W-A-Y past my bedtime, because I want to finish all the little details.
- I love standing in front of a waterfall and just listening to the water hit the rocks and water below.
- I would love to one day visit Ireland, Scotland and Italy.
- I have a deep faith, and it has been weathered by many storms; yet, it stands strong and will anchor me till my last breath.
- I am loving the life I live…the good, the bad and the ugly. (I just prefer to learn from, but not dwell on, the latter 2.)
- One more random fact (“bonus!”), I have learned how to attach links now! … If you read my very first post for the Liebster Award, you will understand this a little better! 😉
Bloggers Whom I Nominate:
- Simply Sweet
- Words Without Thoughts
- The Dad Life
- The Creative Cavern
- River of Life Flows
- Family, peace, travel & fiction
- Musings of a Signorina
- MULIEBRAL VIEWPOINT
- From My Plan to His
- Faithful Homesteader
- Write Out of the Darkness
- Give Love. Seek Truth. Be Light
- Mundane Faithfulness
If I nominated you, and you do not accept or participate in these kinds of awards, I give my sincere apologies. I have not read this on any of these blogs; however, I have not scoured your pages in search of this restriction. I just think you have an awesome blog, and I’d like others to “hear” and read about you!
Thanks so much again, Wanderlust!
Happy Blogging to all! 🙂