Here are the rules for One Lovely Blog Award:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Include seven facts about yourself
- Nominate around 15 other bloggers and let them know about the award (their About page is a good place!)
- Follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already!)
7 Facts About Me:
- I was born a premie but now I am 5 ft. 7 in. tall.
- I am an only child.
- I am proud to be BoyMom. (read more about that here.)
- I love my life…the good, the bad and the ugly. (I just choose not to dwell on the latter 2.)
- My favorite color is RED.
- I tend to notice the “small things” in life…a single flower blooming on the side of rock-faced hill…the stray piece of lint on your black jacket. lol
- I have a deep faith, and it has been weathered by many storms; yet, it stands strong and will anchor me till my last breath.
Nominate 15 Bloggers:
I am going to nominate 7 blogs which I think are really great, and almost all of them are fairly new to the blogging world; so, I hope you will check them out:
- Leather and Bows
- Self Reflection
- My Island Home
- Rose with Thorns
- Always Amanda
- The Dad Life
- Butterfly Moments
- Aotea Media
I am honored to be nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by bipolarallie. Thank you so much to thinking my blog is worth this award. This is a very sweet nomination and a little bit of a surprise, I suppose, because after perusing through her blog, I noticed that our two perspectives are incredibly different, even opposing on some levels. However, I am still going to accept this award from her, because there is no reason to be rude and reject a gift, OR the gift giver, simply because you disagree with someone’s notes on their personal blog. I do, however, have to choose not to link directly to her blog, because I have several young readers who either come to my direct site or read this via email, and I want to be very careful who I am “endorsing” through my links and follows and how those links/follows may influence them. Is that okay for me to say…to just be honest and real here?
Again, thank you bipolarallie for this sweet opportunity. 🙂